Do you need to achieve greater value from your investment in fuels and lubes? Are you seeking a new installation that meets your budget, and delivers superior performance, safety, and fluid security? You’ve come to the right place.
Banlaw have been planning, designing, manufacturing, and deploying hydrocarbon projects of all sizes, in 33 Countries, for 40 years.
Whether it’s a single function on a skid, such as inwards metering to ensure you are getting what you pay for, or a full turn-key fuel farm, it’s our speciality.
- Establish control, and achieve complete reconciliation of fluids purchased
Achieve maximum productivity and fleet availability, due to seamless performance from fuelling and maintenance equipment
Create a safer workplace, so employees deliver their best, and equipment does not suffer unplanned breakages, or premature wear and tear
Recover the maximum fuel tax credits, through superior visibility of where fluids are being consumed within your business, regardless whether it’s an owned or contractor asset
- Banlaw fuel infrastructure solutions manage delivery, storage, and dispensing of billions of litres of fluids every month. We’re not just a sound investment, we’re the safe bet.
- Fluid theft mitigation with physical and software controls
- Performance excellence through maximised safe flow rates, automated data management, precision tank gauging, and active management of fluid quality
- Environmental controls to avoid leaks, spills, and overfills
- Safety best practice for Infrastructure, Machines, and People via process control, safety systems, visual/audible alarms, and ergonomic deployment of hardware
- Ensured compliance with standards specific to the business, the country, the site, and the industry (Australian Standards, Defence Standards, etc)
Hydrocarbon Project Expertise
Banlaw project manage fully customised hydrocarbon infrastructure projects to your specific scope. This means we can provide solutions of premium design, targeted to the budget and physical scale of a very wide range of facilities.
- End-to-end project management of new bulk fuel installations, including design, supply, installation, and commissioning
- Audits of existing facilities, and retrofitting of upgrades, to introduce performance and safety improvements, expand the site, and realise savings
- Engineered, ready-to-deploy functions, such as loading arms and skid-mounted hardware which is pre-assembled, pre-tested, and ready to work
- We design and deploy compliant hydrocarbon facilities and mobile solutions in-line with related Australian, American, Canadian, API, IECEx, NEC, MILSPEC, and IEC Standards
AS 1940 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
AS 1692 – Steel tanks for flammable and combustible liquids
AS 3000 – Wiring Rules
AS 4041 – Pressure piping
AS 60079 – Hazardous Area Standards
AS 1210 – Pressure Vessels (note: the Banlaw Bulk Air Eliminator is a registered pressure vessel design)
Fuel Infrastructure Solutions:
- Tank farm piping design, and fuel tank installation
- Tank management processes (bulk water management, automated stock rotation, tank level monitoring, ventilation, overfill protection)
- Fixed and mobile dispensing of fuels and lubes (fuel bays, lube bays, service trucks)
- Inwards metering and temperature compensation
- Fuel filtration and pumping solutions
- Fuel automation systems / PLC / MCC / SCADA (standardised Banlaw solutions as well as advanced process engineering services)
- Automatic identification of operators and machines through integration with our proprietary fuel management system
- ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System
- National Measurement Institute (NMI) servicing license number SL-0706 for the calibration of measuring instruments used in hydrocarbon custody transfer
- MIL-STD 810G certified (extreme temperature products)
Engineered Ready-To-Deploy Hardware
- Loading Arms
- Unloading, Pumping & Filtration Skids
- Dispensing Skids
- Fuel Management Skids
- Instrumentation & Metering Skids
- Automatic Tank Gauging Skids
- Fuel Farm In-A-Box
Process Automation & Safety Solutions
- SIL (Safety Integrity System) bulk storage overfill protection systems compliant with AS61511
- Alarms to target situations such as pressure-change (leaks and blockages), fluid levels (highs and lows), filter life, and water in bulk storages
- Automated stock rotation, delivery quarantine, and dosing processes for tank farms
- Pipeline leak detection in line with AS2885.5
- Traffic lights and other site vehicle safety processes
Hydrocarbon Project Engineering – Satisfied Banlaw Customers
Choose Banlaw for your next project, and rest-assured that every drop will be delivered where you need it, when you need it. Brief summaries have been included of jobs in various categories. These range from the supply of a single loading arm, to fuel/lubricant management technologies on tank farms and...
Fuel Inventory Management & Tracking Software
Banlaw ResTrackTM RMS is our fuel management system software. It coordinates all access, storage, and movement of fluid assets. ResTrack RMS is an enterprise-class software suite, that puts you in control of your liquid resources. ResTrack can be deployed as a vendor-managed online fuel management system, or customers can choose...
We design, engineer and manufacture a range of high performance diesel refuelling components including dry break nozzles, dry break receivers, vents and dust caps. Our products are designed and built for reliability and performance, and used in some of the harshest work environments around the world. Our Dry Break Nozzles...
Fuelling Rio’s Bauxite Expansion
The Amrun Project is to produce some 22.8mtpa of Bauxite for the local production of Aluminium, as well as direct export to markets north of Australia. US$1.9b is being spent to expand production from one of the world’s premier Bauxite deposits, which has the potential for expansion to around 50mtpa....
Predictive and Preventative Maintenance
The following is an excerpt from the Austmine webinar ‘Predictive Maintenance and Life of Asset’, which was aired to Australian Mining, Equipment, Technology, and Services organisations (METS) in August 2016. The presenter; João Silveirinha, is Banlaw’s Group Engineering & Development Manager. João’s background is innovation in engineering across a range...
How Banlaw has helped Indonesia’s premier coal mine
International Mining magazine visited the Kaltim Prima Coal mining complex in Indonesia in late 2015, to see how such a large operation manages its huge fleet of machines over an extensive area. Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is the world’s largest single producer and exporter of thermal coal, as well as...