Our 1000 Series refuelling nozzles allow your equipment filling speeds to be maximised.
Considered to be the pinnacle in Dry Break, automatic shut-off hardware, these durable nozzles allow fuelling process times to be reduced, enabling significant productivity gains.
Banlaw BN1000 Fuel Nozzle for Diesel Refuelling
600lpm to 1000lpm (158gpm to 264gpm)
- 1000 lpm (264 gpm) diesel refuelling
- Nozzles work with Banlaw receivers and vents to automatically shut off refuelling when the tank is full.
- Dependable ball locking mechanism ensures that nozzles do not ‘fly off’
- Dry Break connections avoid fuel spills and sprays, at industry-best refuelling speeds
- All steel mating parts, and fully repairable; with regular maintenance nozzles can last for years
- Ergonomic design for quick and easy manual handling
- Range of factory spring settings so that nozzles and receivers are matched to work optimally with your specific equipment set-up
- Highly reliable – suitable for robotic refuelling
- Safe, automated shut-off when the fuel tank is full
Download brochures, flyers, case studies, policies, and product alerts from this page.
Our rugged, dependable loading arms enable faster, safer, more efficient refuelling. They give the best opportunity to optimise the dispensed flow rate of the fuel.
Nozzles 800lpm / 211gpm
Our 800 Series refuelling nozzles are the natural choice for most high flow, industrial diesel filling applications. They have been designed and engineered for applications spanning mines, ports, rail and fleet equipment.
Extreme Climate Products
Banlaw’s Arctic Range of products enable industrial users of diesel fuels and lubes to keep operating during cold winter months.
Dry Break Receivers
Banlaw’s dry break receivers are typically used for diesel refuelling into industrial vehicles & equipment fuel tanks. Banlaw offers a variety of dry break receiver configurations to suit various applications, including our 23 series which is compatible with refuelling nozzles supplied by other OEM’s.
Bulk Fluid Transfer Coupling
Long haul rail trips are demanding on your inter-vehicle refuelling requirements. A safe, simple, reliable In Line connection system is required to keep your operation moving. Banlaw has developed a unique, leak free, safe and reliable product.