Our 800 Series refuelling nozzles are the natural choice for most high flow, industrial diesel filling applications.
They incorporate automatic shut-off functionality when installed with correctly matched receivers and tank vents, and are suitable for use with diesel fuel and similar fluids.
The 800 Series connects with the most commonly encountered Dry Break receiver size. It is therefore completely interchangeable with other equipment brands, simplifying the process of upgrading to a Banlaw solution.
Banlaw BNM800M Refuelling Nozzle
Our 800 Series Dry Break Nozzle has been designed and engineered for many applications such as mine refuelling, rail refuelling, but also ports, construction, fleets, forestry, and more. It is a 2″ nozzle with medium shut down pressure (60-75 kPa @ 400 LPM) as the default, though it is available in other spring settings to suit your requirements.
- 800 lpm (211 gpm) diesel refuelling
- Nozzles work with Banlaw receivers and vents to automatically shut off refuelling when the tank is full. No time wasted
- Dependable ball locking mechanism ensures that nozzles do not ‘fly off’
- Dry Break connections avoid fuel spills and sprays, even at high refuelling speeds
- All steel mating parts, and fully repairable; with regular maintenance nozzles can last for decades
- Ergonomic design for quick and easy manual handling
- Range of factory spring settings so that nozzles and receivers are matched to suit your equipment set-up
- Highly reliable – suitable for robotic refuelling
- Safe, automated shut-off when the fuel tank is full
Download brochures, flyers, case studies, policies, and product alerts from this page.
Underground Mining Nozzle
Specifically-designed for underground refuelling of diesel-powered machines, the Underground Nozzle is Dry Break, offers improved dispensing rates, and is manufactured without aluminium, for use in coal mines. Our Underground Nozzle prevents water, mud, and dust from entering fuel tanks, thus reducing engine failures. It supports flow rates up to 300lpm.
Nozzles 1000lpm / 264gpm
Our 1000 Series refuelling nozzles allow your equipment filling speeds to be maximised. Considered to be the pinnacle in Dry Break, automatic shut-off hardware, these durable nozzles allow fuelling process times to be reduced, enabling significant productivity gains.
Dry Break Receivers
Banlaw’s dry break receivers are typically used for diesel refuelling into industrial vehicles & equipment fuel tanks. Banlaw offers a variety of dry break receiver configurations to suit various applications, including our 23 series which is compatible with refuelling nozzles supplied by other OEM’s.
Bulk Fluid Transfer Coupling
Long haul rail trips are demanding on your inter-vehicle refuelling requirements. A safe, simple, reliable In Line connection system is required to keep your operation moving. Banlaw has developed a unique, leak free, safe and reliable product.
Fuel Management Systems
A Fuel Management System is a combination of hardware and software products, that together enable security, access, and control of fuel stores, whilst monitoring delivery and consumption. Banlaw fuel management systems are for companies that need increased accuracy, accountability, security or productivity from their fluid assets. It is normal for...