FillSafe Zero Level Sensors terminate refuelling / filling process at the nominated tank ullage, with zero pressure build-up in the tank.
This webpage outlines the features of our FillSafe Zero tank-top hardware, such as internal and external pilot lines, venting and non-venting sensors, as well as the advanced functions which make FillSafe Zero perfect for a broad range of equipment types.
For more detailed information on our pressureless overfill protection offerings take a look at the FillSafe Brochure, or view our entire hardware portfolio in the Product Catalogue. Just click one of the buttons below.
Our Non-Vented Level Sensors are designed for equipment with a separate means of tank venting.
- Single or dual External Pilot Line Ports
- 40mm to 300mm tank ullage
- Will trigger a pressured shut-off backup system when deployed with Banlaw (or similar) Tank Vent, plus Dry Break Refuelling Nozzles and Receivers
- Requires tank venting to occur via a seperate port/arrangement; which also makes our Non-Vented Level Sensors highly cost-efficient if current tank venting is satisfactory
BLS40 – Non-Vented Level Sensor with 40mm ullage and dual External Pilot Line ports
BLS100B – Non-Vented Level Sensor with 100mm ullage and single External Pilot Line port
Vented Level Sensor
Banlaw’s Vented Level Sensors do much more than just identify when the tank is full!
- Level sensing to the specified ullage (80mm or 180mm)
- Compatible with Internal or External Pilot Line installations
- Suitable for vehicles with multiple fuel tanks
- 1,000lpm (264gpm / 2,118 SCFH) air venting (exhaust and intake)
- ‘Anti-spill’ roll over protection
- Tank pressure gauge port
- Secondary (top) float for Dry Break refuelling system ‘shut-off’ redundancy
- 110kPa (16psi) or 49kPa (7psi) pressure relief valve setting options
BVLS80 – Vented Level Sensor with 80mm ullage
The Non-Level-Sensing Vent is designed specifically for plant equipment with multiple fuel tanks that are filled via a common refuelling point.
The Non-Level-Sensing Vent is installed in the ‘primary’ tank, and connected via a Pilot Line to a Level Sensor in the ‘auxiliary’ tank.
BV50 – Non-Level-Sensing Vent with 50mm ullage
We’ve been creating premium-quality solutions for liquid transfer, measurement, and control for 40 years. With well over 500 products in this catalogue spanning Refuelling, Fluid Transfer, Overfill Protection, and Fuel Management, we’ve got you covered.
Cat 992 Loader multi-tank refuelling
Following the success of the field trial, and subsequent multi-tank installations of FillSafe Zero, the solutions deployed for the Cowal Gold Mine have now been distilled into standardised and integrated Banlaw refuelling and overfill protection products.
FillSafe Power is an electronic overfill protection system suitable for a wide range of fluid types, flowrates, and a variety of tank refilling or refuelling applications.
Tank Overfill Prevention – Are your tanks spill free?
Are your generators, vehicles, plant equipment or stationary tanks overfilling? There are numerous ways to manage the risk of tank overfill, and in this blog article, we’ll lay out some of the most common, along with the pros and cons of each. Your first question is probably ‘Why should I...