Banlaw ResTrackTM RMS is our fuel management system software. It coordinates all access, storage, and movement of fluid assets. ResTrack RMS is an enterprise-class software suite, that puts you in control of your liquid resources.
ResTrack; can be deployed as a vendor-managed online fuel management system, or customers can choose to install it on the company’s own network instead.
What is Banlaw ResTrackTM RMS?
‘RMS’ is an acronym for Resource Management Software, and it really does do more than other kinds of fleet fuel management system software. ResTrack RMS manages diesel, chemicals, oils, alcohol, water, coolant, petroleum, liquid foods, palm oil, grease, crude oil, DEF… pretty much anything that flows!
Our fuel management system software is fully-scalable. It caters to remote bulk fuel management or a single dispensing location, all the way up to multi-site deployments with hundreds of Controllers in the field, multiple fuel farms, numerous service trucks, and dispensing locations servicing thousands of machines. It does all this whilst seamlessly integrating non-hydrocarbon resources into the same management, control, and reporting framework.
Download Product Information
Banlaw customer industries, and the ResTrack deployment features they value the most
Features and Benefits of our Fuel Management System Software
- Combined fuel management and resource management enterprise software
- Manage access, storage, and movement of fluid assets
- Accurate fuel delivery and consumption data allows effective benchmarking, reporting, and management control across fleets, sites, or regions
- Targeted information to enable preventative, condition-based, and predictive processes
- Integrated alarms can identify situations such as pressure change (leaks and blockages), fluid levels (highs and lows), filter life, and water in bulk storages
- Facilitate contractor fuel use in a controlled manner
- Fuel Usage Exception reporting monitors machines in a class, and targets abnormal performance to predict fleet maintenance issues
- Consignment – for both supplier and client, open and transparent data disclosure. Product received accurately matches delivery dockets
- Cloud and local server deployment options, self-managed or completely outsourced
- Skilled helpdesk staff available 24/7
ResTrack RMS software screenshots
Management and security
- Overarching management dashboard for multi-site deployments
- No limit to the number of FuelTrack Controllers being managed by a single software deployment
- Up to 16 fluid types can be managed at the same time
- Automated fuel supplier delivery scheduling (with internal and external email notifications)
- Security management, delivery scheduling, cost-centre management
- Dashboard view of critical functions such as levels and alarms, is optimised for multiple user device types
- Fluid access security for specific users and equipment can be configured down to individual FuelTrack Controllers within the network
- A variety of user roles can be configured with differing security levels, fluid access levels, and system administrative privileges
- Affordable software licensing framework scales based on the number of FuelTrack Controllers being managed
- Can be installed on your own corporate network, or as an online fuel management system
- Automatic accumulation of fluid utilisation data from a delivery, storage, and dispensing perspective
- Water detection (fluid contamination) in bulk storages
- Automatic capture of machine mileage and engine hours
- Real-time tank level monitoring (TLM/ATG)
- Fluids can be measured in gallons or litres
- Integrated reporting and visibility for multi-site deployments
- Fluid reconciliation reporting (>99.5% accuracy)
- Extensive native reporting suite provides insight on fleets, sites, tank levels, machine classes, business units, fluid reconciliation, and tax office requirements (Fuel Tax Credits)
- Configurable email alerts for tank levels
- Data export functionality (.csv, .xls, .xml, .pdf, etc) for ERP and BI suite integration (i.e. SAP, Dynamics, etc)
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access to the software from phones/tablets/computers with a web browser
- Multiple languages supported
- Australian Tax Office (ATO) compliant means of Fuel Tax Credit reconciliation
- Can be deployed as part of an NMI-approved system
Banlaw’s online fuel management system / fuel inventory management system
Download Product Information
Contact Banlaw today if you need increased accuracy, accountability, security, or productivity for your fluid assets.
To read more about Banlaw liquid resource and fuel inventory management systems overall, visit our main fuel management system webpage.