Fueltrack 1000 Series
The Fueltrack 1000 Series has been designed and engineered for mining and rail applications. It is a 2″ nozzle with medium shut down pressure (60-75 kPa @ 400 LPM) as the default, though it is available in other spring settings to suit your requirements.
This new generation nozzle incorporates a number of key design upgrades to further improve the performance, safety, and durability of our nozzles in the market.
These upgrades include:
- New carry handle design, incorporating stainless steel for added durability.
- Strengthened operating T-handle.
- Measures to further minimise contamination ingress into the rear chamber of the nozzle, particularly the piston bore.
- Automatic Shut off
- Serviceable (replaceable) stainless steel bore sleeve in the rear piston chamber
- 5A new nozzle body, comprising a stainless steel section at the front for increased durability and improved latching onto the mating fuel receiver.
- Dependable ball locking mechanism
- Dry break disconnection minimises leakage
- Manufactured from from metal not plastic