We are very concerned about the global virus outbreak which is currently threatening us all. I want to provide this personal update regarding Banlaw’s response so far, to what is a rapidly evolving and testing situation.
As always, Safety is at the centre of everything we do. We are totally committed to supporting those affected. Our people. Your people.
Uninterrupted production, shipping, and support
Banlaw is open for business as usual. We have already taken many precautions globally to protect our people and those we interact with. Most staff are working from home, but are fully contactable and ready to support you. Air travel, both domestic and international has been ceased, and Banlaw team members who travel extensively have self-quarantined where appropriate.
Our production, shipping, and service capabilities are continuing with the following adjustments:
- Facility cleaning and hygiene processes have been enhanced, including between shifts
- Smaller production teams are working in shifts 24 hours a day. None of our production teams are physically coming into proximity with another
- Field service technicians are available. But they are all working from home, and visiting our facilities only to collect parts from pre-designated areas
- Process enhancements are in place for the safe shipping and receipt of goods
- Please do not visit a Banlaw facility unless specifically agreed in advance. Call us instead, we’re here to help
Our safety and your safety
Whilst we are still open, operating, and fulfilling all orders, we are also taking every precaution. The health and safety of our customers, suppliers, and staff is paramount. The Corona/COVID-19 situation is rapidly evolving. We are closely monitoring this and will immediately integrate additional advice from health authorities as it becomes available.
Click Here to Contact Banlaw teams by phone or email.