Banlaw is excited to extend its built infrastructure capabilities via the purchase of precision metal engineering firm R&R Murphy.
R&R Murphy is a leading manufacturer and exporter of large architectural metal infrastructure, chemical and diesel storage tanks, as well as associated fluid management systems.
The talented and specialised teams at R&R Murphy bring extensive expertise in designing and fabricating vehicle-mounted fluid and dry chemical storage vessels, and the retrofitting of underground mining vehicles, service carts, road transport tankers, and other types of mobile equipment used in construction, aggregates and other sectors. R&R Murphy precision engineered metal solutions are preferred by defence, transport, architecture, and mining clients when safety, accuracy, and longevity matters.
The acquisition of R&R Murphy complements and extends Banlaw’s existing project engineering capabilities in Salt Lake City – Utah, Perth – Western Australia, and Newcastle – New South Wales. Conveniently located near Banlaw’s manufacturing and innovation hub in NSW; R&R Murphy brings:
- The ability to fulfil a greater number of integrated fuel system projects simultaneously
- The ability to manage larger / more substantive fuel farm and multi-fluid infrastructure and control system projects
- Greater end-to-end control of project quality, especially in terms of fuel tank farm design, self bunded fuel tanks, etc
- Decades of large scale precision engineering expertise with a laser focus on project affordability for clients
- Significant experience with non-hydrocarbon liquids, powdered chemicals, and emerging energy assets
R&R Murphy is a multi-award-winning export manufacturer that Banlaw has been collaborating with on projects for some years. Both organisations share a similar DNA, including an absolute commitment to safety, quality, and positive environmental outcomes for the customers we serve.
Banlaw is delighted to welcome R&R Murphy to the Banlaw group of companies. We are incredibly excited about the additional value each business will add to our customers through Banlaw fluid asset management technologies and R&R Murphy precision engineered metal infrastructure.