Banlaw will be hosting an open day at our Newcastle Head Office, and all those interested in free high octane fun are invited to join us for the party. Special guest Richard Peasey, will be attending with the car he’ll drive in the Toyota 86 Racing Series event.
When & Where
- Wednesday 21st November 2018
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- 19 Metro Court, Gateshead, NSW 2290
- Grab a photo with Richard Peasey and his car ahead of the Newcastle 500!
- Join the Banlaw team for a sausage sizzle and some drinks. Come and say G’day, our girls and guys are just great fun.
- Support our charities; you could even win a double-pass to the race!
- Tour our advanced manufacturing facility, and see for yourself why cleaner, faster, safer fluid management products from Banlaw are competing on the world stage.
John Hunter Children’s Hospital
- Buy a raffle ticket for your chance to win a 2-day pass to the Newcastle 500.
- All funds raised will go towards the purchase of new, life-saving equipment at the John Hunter Children’s Hospital.
Fuelling Education in Torres Strait
- Bring your pre-loved children’s books and drop them off at the event.
- Torres Straight schools and communities are starved for reading materials.
- Banlaw, in collaboration with Australian Navy Patrol Boats will deliver your 2nd-hand books into remote communities. This will make a huge difference to Torres Straight kids, and the books will be truly valued.